To provide students with tools, resources, and inspiration to turn their research into applications, products, and services. Our highly qualified and experienced faculty not only impart knowledge but provide guidance and mentoring to the students.
To encourage students learn to generate new ideas, refine their designs, and develop a taste for invention and innovation.
To provide students hands-on research experience and promote scientific exploration.
- Develop globally competent Civil Engineering professionals in an environment conducive
to learn technical knowledge, skills, moral values and ethics, to serve the society and make
the world a better place to live in.
- To provide an academic environment, through competitive curriculum in
collaboration with industry, conducive for high quality education focusing on transfer
of knowledge and skill development for the benefit of the profession and the society.
- To nurture talent in students to enable them to be leaders in their chosen professions
while maintaining the highest level of ethics.
- To promote the spirit of enquiry, innovation, life skills and to encourage
- To foster effective interactions and networking with all the stakeholders so as to work
towards the growth and sustainability of the society and environment.
Program Educational Objectives
- To apply technical knowledge and management principles in analyzing and planning problems in the field of Civil Engineering, while ensuring maximization of economic benefits to society and minimization of damage to ecology and environment.
- To be life-long learners with spirit of enquiry and zeal to acquire new knowledge and skills so as to remain contemporary and possess required professional skills.
- To enhance entrepreneurial, communication and other soft skills, which will enable them to work globally as leaders, team members and contribute to nationbuilding for the betterment of the society.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Our graduates will have the ability to apply standard practices and strategies to design and construct different types of infrastructure facilities, modern tools and technologies to deliver a quality development to comply with the societal requirements.
- Our graduates will have the propensity to understand the need and importance of built environments and their impact on ecology so that their possible ill effects are minimized by using appropriate technologies and alternative materials for construction. They will always perpetuate the moral and ethical values of the profession to be considerate and socially responsible civil engineers.